Monday, July 16, 2007

NetLibrary

So, I spend at least an hour a day in the car. I think if I averaged out my life it would probably be closer to two, and that's a modest estimate. Actually, I once heard that the average time spent in a vehicle worldwide was 1 hour 6 min per day, per person.

Now that's a lot of time sitting around, and if you are like me most of it is spent listening to music or some kind of senseless talk show. That is until I figured that Harry Potter was even better as an audio book. From then on I've read er.. listened to about 30 different books while traveling.

Most libraries have at least a few audio books, but who wants to be seen in those kind of places. Instead surf the library at home using NetLibrary! I stumbled upon NetLibrary a few months ago when searching for fast access to a book I desperately needed. I was able to sign up with NetLibrary through my local library's webpage and I had the info I needed on the spot. Then a few weeks ago I decided to look for another book on NetLibrary and found that it was offered in audio also. In short, my laziness was rewarded once again over the internet. Now, I'm up to my ears in audio books and don't have enough excuses to hit the road.

Feeling lazy? Contact your local library to see if they offer access to NetLibrary. You could also try doing a quick search here to see if your library is a partner? In any case, it's worth the few minutes of hassle for hours of unadulterated auditory stimulation.
Of course, if you want the latest on the Deathly Hallows your going to have to go somewhere else.. I'd try amazon.com

7 comments:

La Dolcezza said...

"but who wants to be seen in those kind of places" you just wrote that to get a reaction out of me didn't you?
You...

thinking_girl said...

You can also listen to podcasts while you drive. They are kind of like radio shows but are available in downloadable format. The vast bulk of them are free and there are thousands of them to pick from.

haiyan said...

I found a friend called Crianhas she helped me so much that one time when I will be stronger and more powerful and get lots of flyff penya. I started to build it up without help and any flyff money, my friend helped a little but I did most of the work. My assist is level 57 and it is getting harder and harder, but my friends who use flyff gold to level me are the greatest. There is one thing and that it is addictive to buy flyff penya. My life as a vagrant began as being hard and lost without knowing but the people and the giant penguin which helped me to get cheap penya to power my assist.

dong said...

they are like me and tell me anything about them wakfu kamas, I know wakfu gold. one of my friend kikes to go to play buy wakfu kamas, I can not stand praising the land and the nature wakfu money , It makes us to be wakfu kama.

Anonymous said...

酒店喝酒,禮服店,酒店小姐,傳播妹,便服店,鋼琴酒吧,酒店兼職,酒店兼差,酒店打工,伴唱小姐,暑假打工,酒店上班,酒店兼職,ktv酒店,酒店,酒店公關,酒店兼差,酒店上班,酒店打工,禮服酒店,禮服店,酒店小姐,酒店兼差,暑假打工,酒店小姐,台北酒店,禮服店 ,酒店小姐,酒店經紀,酒店兼差,寒假打工,酒店小姐,台北酒店,禮服店 ,酒店小姐,酒店經紀,酒店兼差,暑假打工,酒店小姐,台北酒店,禮服店 ,酒店小姐,酒店經紀,酒店兼差,寒假打工,台北酒店,禮服店 ,酒店小姐,酒店經紀,酒店兼差,暑假打工,酒店小姐,台北酒店,禮服店 ,酒店小姐,酒店兼差,暑假打工,酒店小姐,台北酒店,禮服店 ,酒店小姐,酒店經紀,酒店兼差,寒假打工,酒店小姐,台北酒店,禮服店 ,酒店小姐,酒店經紀,酒店兼差,暑假打工,酒店小姐,台北酒店,禮服店 ,酒店小姐,酒店經紀,酒店兼差,寒假打工,酒店小姐,台北酒店,禮服店 ,酒店小姐,酒店經紀,酒店兼差,暑假打工,酒店小姐,禮服店 ,酒店小姐,酒店經紀,酒店兼差,寒假打工,酒店小姐,禮服店 ,酒店小姐,酒店經紀,酒店兼差,暑假打工,酒店小姐,禮服店 ,酒店小姐,酒店經紀,酒店兼差,寒假打工,酒店小姐,禮服店 ,酒店小姐,酒店經紀,酒店兼差,暑假打工,酒店小姐,酒店傳播,酒店經紀人,酒店,酒店,酒店,酒店 ,禮服店 , 酒店小姐,酒店經紀,酒店兼差,暑假打工,招待所,酒店小姐,酒店兼差,寒假打工,酒店上班,暑假打工,酒店公關,酒店兼職,禮服店 , 酒店小姐 ,酒店經紀 ,酒店兼差,暑假打工,酒店,酒店,酒店經紀,

Anonymous said...

i dont know if there suitalbe to write something good website i meet here, for i hope every body could have a good shopping experience online.

here i want to introduce this website, mainly selling nfl jerseys,
ghd, christian louboutin, and air max 95.

they offer 24 hours online service, and very very good customer service.
i buy the air max 90 shoes online on the website, nice design and good quality. that is why i strongly introduce you here.

it is not a advertisment, just share my shopping experience with everybody. hope you have a nice day, and could enjoy the good shopping.

Microsoft Office 2007 said...

NEVERTHELESS, THE CIVIL LAW is and must be neutral about who has a more noble or rewarding faith. The breakaway parishes ought to win every Office 2010facet of the lawsuit not becauseMicrosoft Office 2010 their beliefs or their politics are better, Microsoft wordbut because both lawOffice 2007and equity, along with common sense, are on Microsoft Officetheir side.Microsoft Office 2007 Not only does Virginia state law (the Division Statute)Office 2007 keyexplicitly apply to just such a Office 2007 downloadsituation as now exists, but the history Office 2007 Professionalespecially of The Falls Church argues against the claims of Outlook 2010the Virginia Diocese with which theyMicrosoft outlookhave disassociated.Microsoft outlook 2010First, The Falls Church wasWindows 7 founded, formed, and developed long before the diocese, or the national Episcopal Church, even existed.