Monday, July 16, 2007

NetLibrary

So, I spend at least an hour a day in the car. I think if I averaged out my life it would probably be closer to two, and that's a modest estimate. Actually, I once heard that the average time spent in a vehicle worldwide was 1 hour 6 min per day, per person.

Now that's a lot of time sitting around, and if you are like me most of it is spent listening to music or some kind of senseless talk show. That is until I figured that Harry Potter was even better as an audio book. From then on I've read er.. listened to about 30 different books while traveling.

Most libraries have at least a few audio books, but who wants to be seen in those kind of places. Instead surf the library at home using NetLibrary! I stumbled upon NetLibrary a few months ago when searching for fast access to a book I desperately needed. I was able to sign up with NetLibrary through my local library's webpage and I had the info I needed on the spot. Then a few weeks ago I decided to look for another book on NetLibrary and found that it was offered in audio also. In short, my laziness was rewarded once again over the internet. Now, I'm up to my ears in audio books and don't have enough excuses to hit the road.

Feeling lazy? Contact your local library to see if they offer access to NetLibrary. You could also try doing a quick search here to see if your library is a partner? In any case, it's worth the few minutes of hassle for hours of unadulterated auditory stimulation.
Of course, if you want the latest on the Deathly Hallows your going to have to go somewhere else.. I'd try amazon.com

3 comments:

Unknown said...

"but who wants to be seen in those kind of places" you just wrote that to get a reaction out of me didn't you?
You...

Anonymous said...

You can also listen to podcasts while you drive. They are kind of like radio shows but are available in downloadable format. The vast bulk of them are free and there are thousands of them to pick from.

Anonymous said...

酒店喝酒,禮服店,酒店小姐,傳播妹,便服店,鋼琴酒吧,酒店兼職,酒店兼差,酒店打工,伴唱小姐,暑假打工,酒店上班,酒店兼職,ktv酒店,酒店,酒店公關,酒店兼差,酒店上班,酒店打工,禮服酒店,禮服店,酒店小姐,酒店兼差,暑假打工,酒店小姐,台北酒店,禮服店 ,酒店小姐,酒店經紀,酒店兼差,寒假打工,酒店小姐,台北酒店,禮服店 ,酒店小姐,酒店經紀,酒店兼差,暑假打工,酒店小姐,台北酒店,禮服店 ,酒店小姐,酒店經紀,酒店兼差,寒假打工,台北酒店,禮服店 ,酒店小姐,酒店經紀,酒店兼差,暑假打工,酒店小姐,台北酒店,禮服店 ,酒店小姐,酒店兼差,暑假打工,酒店小姐,台北酒店,禮服店 ,酒店小姐,酒店經紀,酒店兼差,寒假打工,酒店小姐,台北酒店,禮服店 ,酒店小姐,酒店經紀,酒店兼差,暑假打工,酒店小姐,台北酒店,禮服店 ,酒店小姐,酒店經紀,酒店兼差,寒假打工,酒店小姐,台北酒店,禮服店 ,酒店小姐,酒店經紀,酒店兼差,暑假打工,酒店小姐,禮服店 ,酒店小姐,酒店經紀,酒店兼差,寒假打工,酒店小姐,禮服店 ,酒店小姐,酒店經紀,酒店兼差,暑假打工,酒店小姐,禮服店 ,酒店小姐,酒店經紀,酒店兼差,寒假打工,酒店小姐,禮服店 ,酒店小姐,酒店經紀,酒店兼差,暑假打工,酒店小姐,酒店傳播,酒店經紀人,酒店,酒店,酒店,酒店 ,禮服店 , 酒店小姐,酒店經紀,酒店兼差,暑假打工,招待所,酒店小姐,酒店兼差,寒假打工,酒店上班,暑假打工,酒店公關,酒店兼職,禮服店 , 酒店小姐 ,酒店經紀 ,酒店兼差,暑假打工,酒店,酒店,酒店經紀,